Saturday, March 23, 2019

Week 9


Welcome back everyone! Today I’m going to be writing about how I would make my own web series. After watching some of the videos this week I noticed that these videos had a lot in common. The main thing that stuck out to me was the lack of any form or music or sound aside from the person talking. I don’t watch many blog videos so this actually was quite striking for me. The second thing I noticed was there was not really any shaky camera angels. It was stationed and focused precisely on the person so they could be in the middle of the frame. These two elements helped the story because it helped you stay focused on the person talking. If I was to start blogging and making videos about me and my life I would defiantly keep out the music. Even though it would be hard for me, I learned that for this style of video it benefits the video having it out. If I was going on a road trip, I would also use text to describe what was happening around me, maybe my feelings too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara!
    Yeah I agree with you music sometimes can be distracting to you and your audience I prefer to get the whole message.

    ReplyDelete