Saturday, March 30, 2019

Week 10


Hi guys, today I am going to be talking about how I would do my own podcast. Now, I know podcasts these days are popular and all, but quite frankly I have never been that interested myself. I don’t listen to them much. So, when it comes to writing about how I would do my own, I am kind of unsure. A podcast to me is someone just talking about well, whatever they want to talk about whether it be educational or entertaining.  But my interests are pretty limited so that is probably the reason I don’t listen to them is because someone just talking inst that exciting to me. It takes skill to make just talking entertaining, like adding emphasis to words. Maybe if I found one that was on a topic I could relate to like for example, music, I’d stick around. But if I was to do my own personally, I would try to sound out-going and enthusiastic about what I was talking about. My topic would probably be on something like heavy metal. With this I could add some of that music in for examples. But the cool thing is I edit a lot of music so I could create something of my own that would fit into the podcast perfectly or to the tone of the video.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Tara
    Excellent Topic!!!
    I just know that me and my girlfriend would love to listen to podcast about metal! I would suggest maybe if you were serious how about doing a podcast where you go to see a band lets say Slipknot and talk about how the show is and maybe play some songs off of there new album. You could talk about if they sound just as good live or better. You can also let your followers know who your favorite bands are. Anyways always love your microblogs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just had a fabulous fantasy after reading this of my favorite bands and artists doing their own podcasts. I would be so hooked. A music podcast is a great idea, esp if you have your own music examples. Copyright issues seem like a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tara, I like you have never been that into podcasts and have never done one so it took me a minute to think about how I would go about it. I think all podcasts are pretty different but they all have the same premise of entertaining people with your voice. I think that sound effects or multiple people makes it more interesting and fun.

    ReplyDelete